CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana

lilpolock Views: 6,854
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,729

Re: Marijuana

I was really surprised to see this post as I just got "high" after staying off the stuff for over 20 years.
Last summer my whole religious/belief system got severly roto-rootered. I still have problems
deciding what I believe and don't. Because of this, decided to smoke some mj and see what happened.
Felt like the top of my head was open and all these thoughts/feelings/impressions were flying out so fast I couldn't keep track of them.( Is that like being bi-poler?) Anyway I decided to drink some green juices and that helped calm me down. Found I was having either negative thoughts or picking them up from somewhere.
Stuff like: "Your momma's a slut, only thing she's good at is spreading her legs."
I FELT like this was being said about me, but can't relate to it. Does that make sense? These ARE feelings that I have had about myself, but they are like aversion therapy, not factual statement.
Wondered if this might be related to toxins being released into the body, like old negative cellular memories
or something. I want to do alot more cleansing and try the mj again, see if I get different "messages."
I believe Andreas says that smoking mj is wrong use of it, hey I used to think these negative messages
were evil spirits. comments anyone?
Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.090 sec, (1)