CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana

Views: 7,087
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,753

Re: Marijuana

Perhaps you will unlock the door when you realise that you alone have made the door. Thus, you alone can create the key that unlocks it.

This realisation may, then, lead you to realise that there was no door in the first place; that there was no stasis of creativity because you are, already, creating... creating YOUR LIFE in your own image!

I used to feel "blocked" because I was only thinking of creativity in terms of art, and what other people had done, and how they had done it. I was trying to imitate them. As one of my favourite books states ("Maps to ecstasy", Gabrielle Roth), the illusion of imitation is good, because it gets you out of the illusion of inertia.

But too much imitation can lead to stifling your own intuition and inspiration, thus never pioneering your own creativity, which is, essentially, the "Portrait of the Artist": YOU.

Just my 2 cents also,

L.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.129 sec, (1)