CureZone   Log On   Join
Very very interesting

h0ppy Views: 6,855
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,908

Very very interesting

"I think I can (partially) explain why this is - due to our conditioning and endless thoughts (alpha brainwave activity) we are so consumed by ourselves, drama, thoughts ego etc, that all higher energy is blocked. When i smoke MJ (only a little through a pipe - but I hold it in) I meditate and my thoughts slow or stop. I then experience what is listed above or pure bliss. When I am not thinking, I am 100% aware or present in the now, and this is how I see things (the plant etc) so different, because I am REALLY looking. When I start thinking again, the brainwave activity is still slow (maybe theta or delta) so the thoughts I do have are quite profound."

I totally agree that the reason we can focus so much better is because it filters out insignificant thoughts; we see the 'big picture' and life becomes simpler. I do ponder the past and the future, but in a different way... maybe because I'm so in the 'now'.

I too had a similar experience at a music show, where I was talking to some man face to face, and his features really stuck out... kinda like a magic eye. It was the first time that has ever happened to me. Quite interesting!

I never thought about the brainwaves... but it really makes sense! Maybe that's why we sometimes think slower, deeper, and are more relaxed, because really, we are operating on the brainwaves we have when we're half-asleep. Haha.. just a thought. But whoa! So many great thoughts on this subject!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.086 sec, (1)