CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana

Views: 7,082
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,729

Re: Marijuana

hello :) i have read all of the messages in this thread, and all are very informative. i agree that cannabis, as anything else you consume, should be done in moderation, and that it is a personal choice.

i decided to respond to this because this is an area that i have experience in. now again, this is just from my personal experience and i don't know much of anything about cleansing, etc... (i am on here trying to learn, want to start cleansing very soon) and i realize that everybody is different and reacts to things differently.....

anyways, i am a medical cannabis patient and have been for some time now. i have always been adamantly opposed to taking pills/drugs, especially for pain management, which is the main readon i use cannabis. i have spinal and hip problems which cause me a great deal of pain, and i would rather use something natural than being all "hopped up" on meds. not only does the cannabis relieve my pain, it helps me to move better/ more smoothly and without pain. now, i do realize that smoking anything is hazardous to your health, but there are alternatives for people who would rather not smoke... i have a very busy life (work full time, trying to finish college etc.) and i find that eating it works best for that kind of situation. before i started eatng cannabis on a regular basis, i would be in severe discomfort and p[ain throughtout my day, but when i eat a portion of cannabis food in the a.m. i am without pain ALL DAY and can have a very pleasant and productive day. another wonderful option is to vaporize the cannabis as opposed to smoking it. vaporizing heats the cannabis to a certain temperature, allowing only the active compounds to combust, without burning the plant material, which is much, much better for your lungs. Cannabis is a very healing and therapeutic plant, and it is all natural.

now, in all the other posts i see that cannabis has a great effect on peoples creativity and other such things, but for me, when i medicate with cannabis, i do not feel "high", i just feel normal. i feel like everyone else feels, with out pain.

NOW, i do also feel that cannabis is 100% okay and totally acceptable to use recreationally as well, but that is a whole different topic that i won't get into right now :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.098 sec, (2)