CureZone   Log On   Join
Terrible Case

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 4,408
Published: 11 years ago

Terrible Case

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody can help me. I had a really bad case of peeling lips for years and years. It got so bad that I actually went to a plastic surgeon and told him I want to cut off the parts of my lips that were peeling. He did it over the course of several surgeries, the result was it cured the problem totally, no more peeling. Problem solved yeah!! (so I thought).

The down side is that now my lips are pretty thin from the doctor cutting away all the crazy peeling flesh from top and bottom lips, and it looks a little weird, but still ok. The big problem that developed was that and now my lips are very sticky even without the peeling.

My mouth is not dry, it looks perfectly fine, but it feels like they are crazy glued together all the time. Its so bad that I cant even talk properly anymore, I cant smile anymore, cant show my teeth because to do that I have to open my lips, its a total nightmare! While talking I can see people cringing in disgust as they watch me try to form the words and my liips keep sticking together many times on each syllable, its horrible and very embarassing.

This sticky lips problem has been going on for years, it has totally ruined my life. I quit my job because I couldnt stand to go to work (I have a masters degree in engineering so all thats a waste) I lost my wife and family, house, finances ruined because of it, now living with my parents and totally broke and feeling like a failure and total looser.

I got almost no friends, even my relatives hardly talk to me, or invite me anywhere. Since I dont smile people think I'm angry all the time when I'm not. its also affecting me mentally, my outlook on life has changed, my thought patters, everything about me and everything I do centers on this stupid lip thing!

Every day I wish I was never born, I keep asking god to just stop my heart so I can die. Who could go through all this, I'm totally depressed all the time, and feel totally hopeless.

Of course I have no social life at all, I mostly feel as if I dont even exist, or a prisioner in my own body, watching others go out and have fun why I have to stay home by myself all the time as if I committed a great crime and not allowed to participate in humanity.

I tried everything, I went to several doctors, no help, one doctor actually threw me out of his office literally cursed me for wasting his time with stipid lip problems when he could have been helping people with "real problems". I guess my ruied life is not serious enough for him.

I dont know what else to do!! :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (2)