CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed, wishing Iíd never taken iodine

susie21 Views: 2,819
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,392,408

Re: Depressed, wishing Iíd never taken iodine

I dropped a lot of weight like you, had extreme anxiety and very bad palpitations and it went on for about 3 months. The meds will just cause more congestion and confusion, the anxiety and runs is your body's way of telling you that it is clearing out a lot of toxicity, don't impede it! I am 60 years old so probably far more accumulated toxicity than you. I had to have beta blockers for a few weeks which I didn't want but there is heart problems in my family. It is a detox you are going through, what has happened is your body does not have the reserves to handle what has been released so whether you take Iodine or not it will run it's course so all you can do is support it. I felt fantastic for the 4 months I was taking 3mg of Iodine until my detox started. I think what happened with me and probably you is the Iodine kept displacing hallides, heavy metals etc which went into the liver, kidneys, lymph etc instead of out through the bowel and then saturation point was reached so the body started a healing crisis. Without the reserves to finish it, it kept going. I don't believe auto immunity would be triggered by what you did, it would already be there. ER will not help you, they did not help me. Your liver needs most support and all I have previously recommended are gentle naturopathic support techniques that will calm things down a bit over time. Base your diet on vegetables, fruit and clean protein, no grains and minimize fats - 1 potion of oily fish, a little ghee and small quantities of coconut oil added to food weekly is enough so as not to overwhelm the liver. Half to 3/4 pint of carrot juice daily, and take the supplements I mentioned before, especially the P5P - if you are not breaking down B6 which is quite likely this will leave nothing to chance. If you want to PM me I can highly recommend a telephone conference with a renowned british naturopath if you have skype it would be not too expensive. It does get better, but now is the time to take things out rather than keep putting things in. People on here talk about shortages of this that and the other, but this situation requires gentle hydration and gentle diet, not masses of different supplements. Don't forget 2 litres of clean water daily. I am not anti iodine, and I do intend to start taking a higher dose of it once I am fully detoxed, but I would never take the mega doses. I am 95% better now, my only remaining symptom is the throbbing glands in the neck which tells me my lymph is still getting congested. This relieves instantly with enemas. All of my chronic symptoms were due to the lymphatic congestion, as it has nowhere to go - it can't get out of the body without your manual intervention.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (2)