CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed, wishing Iíd never taken iodine

susie21 Views: 2,677
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,393,200

Re: Depressed, wishing Iíd never taken iodine

I do everything skin brushing, hot and cold showers, brisk walking, cycling, epsom baths, enemas etc etc. It just boils down to Iodine overloaded my lymph and still is affecting it because when it hit it immobilized me for several weeks so I am always playing catch up. If I didn't do all the support techniques I would have been labelled with CFS. I have made very slow but steady progress. It's like still going through the Iodine detox without the iodine! (except for 1mg daily) I get days when I feel almost back to normal, then it obviously decides to tackle another layer and I have a few days of throbbing in the throat and have to up the enemas to get it shifted. I did have my Amalgams removed 3 - 4 months ago so I expect that is causing a release as well. I have chlorella and carrot juice daily, as well as supplements so I am hopeful for a resolution eventually. I'm 60 years old and abused my health a lot over the years so I am not surprised it is taking a while. Even on a bad day my energy levels are good, and I don't get palpitations any more so I try to look at the plus points.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)