Place your ad here !

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
resurrectionist Views: 21,519
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 413,080

Re: ...on tests and testing in Lancet

It was a rhetorical question since anyone who knows about the scientific method would realise a control is not necessary for this kind of study. You show the same level of scientific ignorance as Dangerous Goods! If you want to make criticisms of the Science I suggest you learn some first!

This article shows that green blobs are not gallstones. How can you argue otherwise? Rubbish about "controls" doesn't cut it. There IS no control and I have never said there is. If you knew what a control was for, you would realise why one is not necessary.

I'm not sure where your comments about the scientific method come from - I am quite conversant with the scientific method, as my posts will verify. You however are not.

Can you understand what I'm saying - there IS no control because a control is not needed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)