CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pain Body

2dreem Views: 5,226
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 728,852

Re: Pain Body

This has definetely struck a chord with me.

As hard as I try, it's difficult for me to not start falling into a victim mentality whenever I'm not feeling good. I have observed all kinds of negative thoughts in myself about my suffering feeling never ending, or if only my mother was healthy I could have been born healthy. Also a lot of anger about not being able to funcion normally.

But then I realized that I really love just sitting around doing nothing and sleeping all day. I feel a little angry at people who have to get up early and do so much, but then also pity them that they can't just sit back and relax the way I can.

I even get an instant energy boost when thinking about how I'm gonna over-eat(which I occasionly do, it's much less than ever before though)because I feel it's something I deserve for being so weak. I do a lot of self-sabotoging.

I also have a poor relationship with my father. Mostly because I don't respect him. But I am very close with my mother.

Wow, I don't think I've actually shared this outloud before.

As you can see these are very negative thoughts and not conducive to healing. I'd really like to let go of these thoughts. I have to admit that it is hard though. I'm very used to it. I make an effort to be positive. Just not all the time. I notice I complain to family a lot. Which I do feel bad about.

I'm starting to think that I could be creating a lot of my troubles and preventing myself from fully healing.

What are some books specific to helping solve this problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)