CureZone   Log On   Join
To Spirit and all else- (Re: Hormonal acne)

Views: 19,610
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,504

To Spirit and all else- (Re: Hormonal acne)

Spirit,

Really appreciate your message- probably one of the best I have read so far on this forum.

I've had Acne problem too for almost 10 years - ofcourse until i chanced upon this forum last week and started my master cleanse- and in a matter of 4 days there is a visible difference. Most of the Acne has disappeared and the remaining are in the healing process. Master cleanse has worked really well for me. thw doctors told me too that hormonal imbalance was the cause- no medication worked all these years but Master-Cleanse did. I guess it worked so fast on me because I've anyway been a vegetarian who has not indulged in junk food for almost 6 years now. But that ws not enough- becaus now I realize that I was eating more carbohydrates than proteins, vitamins and minerals- essentially was not eating anything raw except fruits and i was not eating enough greens. Now I drink almost a gallon of water everyday- sometimes more and feel better too.

People are already complimenting me on a better skin and sking me teh 'secret'- hopfully I will be Acne free soon and this experience has among other things taught me the value of the fresh uncooked food to the extent possible, lot sof water and avoidance of anything that has preservatives /additives.

Yes one has to change one's life style and stay strong- gradually we'll even lose the urge to eat junk because the positive effects of good eating habits will be far more tempting than the transient pleasures of our tongue/tast buds.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.051 sec, (1)