CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My acne story, pllllease help me anyone

No Donuts Views: 18,250
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,719

Re: My acne story, pllllease help me anyone

Maybe you should make a post on the "Ask Curezone" or the other Ask threads. Are you stressed out? That impair the immune system. I would still go to an allergist and see what foods you are allergic to and maybe a dietian. That way maybe if you find out a list of foods you can tollerate then you can eat more of those foods. It sounds to me like you are looking for a quick fix and I'm sorry but comming from experience I too because of my candida and food allergies undiagnosed for several years didn't find out what was wrong for a year or so after I began my quest. I didn't start my quest untill I couldn't tollerate any foods. I would eat and would be curled up in a ball on the floor in severe stomach pain and break out in a itchy rash. But that didn't happen untill the problem got way out of control. Anyways, while you wait for someone to answer you in the "Ask" threads try doing a search on Google.com type in some of your symptoms and see what comes up.

Good Luck and Don't give up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.109 sec, (1)