CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hormonal acne

just a woman Views: 18,202
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,504

Re: Hormonal acne

Dear Spirit,

I really appreciate all your advise, and I do believe what you say.
I started my cleansing diet in October. I do eat a lot of vegetables and drink a lot of water. My intestines do work much better now.
I did have success with my candida because my yeast infection doesn't bother me now.
My naturopath gave me a liver detox powder and I do feel better now: no fatigue, better attitude and so on.
But yes, I do have Acne and it does bother me like it would bother everybody else.
Last Thursday I tried to do Liver Flush with olive oil and lemon juice and did not get anything. I hope to try it again this weekend.
I asked people on this forum how to treat hormonal Acne without artificial hormones. I am scared about trying them,so most likely I will refuse to take them.
I hope one day to write a message how clean I am and what I did for that to give a hand to many other Acne sufferers, but so far I am a sufferer myself and like a person who needs help I beg for it.
Thanks again.
Take care and be well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.287 sec, (1)