CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Spirit and all else- (Re: Hormonal acne)

Eachmoment Views: 18,472
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,506

Re: To Spirit and all else- (Re: Hormonal acne)

I also find that getting enough greens and orange colored foods like carrots to be paramount in helping with Candida and acne.

I also added coconut oil to my diet as it is loaded with stuff that helps with Candida. I had diarrhea for over ten years. No doctor could really help and didn't seem to care to either. I had found that protein and vegetables helped but over the years, my adrenals became run down, I developed hypothyroidism, a toxic liver, Acne and diabetes and high cholesterol. I was actually one of those people who ate loads of vegetables, lower sat fat found in meat, exercised daily, drank 8 glasses of water with lemon and still ended up with a destroyed body. I took probiotics of every kind there is and it helped some. The grapefuit seed didn't do enough for me. There was a time I had it so bad I could spoon garlic into my mouth raw and eat it; the craving was that strong, probably from the candida.

Since then I increased my green and orange vegetables; drink lemon water almost all the time; added coconut oil (almost a year now), cut back on meat and was able to add whole grains and beans. I have so many fewer bouts of diarrhea than I have had in a decade. My energy is better; I sleep better; my Acne is clearing up; my candida is much better under control. Because I eat things like quinoa, which is just as high in magnesium as spinach is, I rarely crave Sugar much. Most Sugar cravings are a magnesium deficiency and magnesium just isn't absorbed that easily from pill form. I eliminated all cola and tea for a good long while. The tannins in tea can cause a liver problem, as well as overtax the adrenals and thyroid. All caffeine can.

I figure I was a high target for candida since I had had so many bouts of Antibiotics growing up.

I do agree that Acne is in fact the body's way of cleansing itself and is a signal that some serious house cleaning needs to go on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.072 sec, (1)