CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

tomi777 Views: 2,699
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,725

Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Thank you so much yes you could be correct for that book come to me in the first instant and I never asked for it. So divine intervention might have taken place with me personally to inform me of Gods intent to stop me continue hunting for the truth.

I sincerely believe in the Holy Spirit and the words coming from God through the Holy Trinity so perhaps your right for many things have happened to me in my life time to perhaps substantiate that.

I have looked into Trinitarianism but preferred to carry on alone in case of dogmatism reigns back the freedom that I have.

BTW I do think your very intelligent so much so that your the only one on this forum I can ask questions without personal insults coming into the frame and of course intelligent answers so please do not put yourself down ever, thank you so much for your logical reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.281 sec, (1)