CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

Views: 3,019
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,758

Re: To Tomi from the Word of God

The truth is he has dished out so much crap and lies that anything I say to him does not come close. I have tried to talk to him in the past many times. In the beginning we got on well until he got the wrong end of the stick and it all went pear shaped from there. I was at a loss of trying to understand what I had done wrong. I had done nothing wrong, it was him jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Derek Prince says not to waste time on people who don't want to be helped. Our time is better spent on helping people who want to be helped. He is stubborn and proud and does not like being told. I am happy for him to be himself if that is what he want's.

He would never seek my advice and neither would he want it, he sees me as a little newbie and it is me who should have read the book that he suggested.

I know you are a great Christian, you are a Christian on fire, I don't think I will ever come close but you will not win him over, he is to easily influenced from other sources. However, if you think I am wrong then do what you think is right for I know you only mean well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)