CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To all involved.

Vekky Views: 2,713
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,413,788

Re: To all involved.

"luckily they laughed it off"

That's just the best way to deal with the ridiculousness that goes on here, and the rest of the internet world too. Have fun with it! Don't take it personally! Tomi didn't embarrass me. I don't care. I have far more serious problems in my life to worry about stupid stuff like that.

Now I know it's been different for you Tansy because some things got really personal because of information shared through private messages. That's different so I'm not talking about that. I would not be happy either if personal things I didn't want shared were shared publicly. But I wasn't involved with all that so I don't even know enough to really talk about it. What I do know is that you sure can't trust everyone you meet on the internet, so be very careful. Choose your friends wisely and also what you reveal to them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.733 sec, (1)