CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: comprehensive program for kidney patients..my recommendations in the 5th stage thread and elsewhere summarized for easier understanding

knowledge seeker Views: 35,244
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,224,345

Re: comprehensive program for kidney patients..my recommendations in the 5th stage thread and elsewhere summarized for easier understanding

oh I am so happy..the person I posted it for may not be doing it now as the doctors and a setback frightened him and his spouse and I was very bummed as he was barely started but I wrote it as well hoping it would help anyone coming here in need as there was not as much info on this thread as many of the others and kidney disease is so terrible, but receives far less attention and seminars than something like cancer or aids..this is what my mom said to me recently before she died and I really wanted to help someone looking for help.

Your message was very timely as I spent so long on this and then felt it was for nothing and here you come along, Zoe, and can use it so that makes me feel better.

I really hope it helps you and others avoid what my mom went through and the family as well for that matter,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.691 sec, (1)