CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

endersgame Views: 10,659
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,814,230

Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

Willtheory, I am not as well versed in scientfic knowledge of helminths or antihelminth drugs or even human body functions as steps or wheretheresawill so excuse my basic level questions.

Do you know anything likely to help with the unidentified worms that infest our eyes and interior nasal passages? Can't inject, obviously. Thank you so much for the references. (BTW, I had no idea there was something evil enough to have both filarial form larvae and eggs. I hope this is not what we have.)

So far, ivermectin orally, albendazole, doxy, mebendazole, niclosamide, and prazi have not stopped them from re- appearing in my eyes every fifteen mintes after getting them out. I use Antibiotic drops prescribed by a doctor who, of course, saw no worms. Also, sulfer drops over the counter--which work a tiny bit better.

We are taking all the supplements suggested in ICUs protocols though I cannot take oral anihistamines, which I see now may be ok. We also take fishoil.

I have no idea how to inject ivermectin or anyhting else, though I will be willing to learn if it is likely to help my eyes.

The things that form in my eyes have dark, filaria looking lines in them when viewed under a 100 mag. pocket scope, though I have not seen them move. Other than that they are white and clear and blobby or white and clear andstringy.

The ones from my nose and skin are clear and light golden when magnified and frequently accompanied by filarial looking thin lines that sometimes look like they are knotted up, sometimes not. Lengths I have found up to 2mm.
On these I have seen some small movement when I catch them right off my skin and scope them immediately. They quickly die.

Again, any info or suggestions are great appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)