CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

steps Views: 10,407
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,815,566

Re: Steps: Injectable Ivermectin

I agree with what you are saying and most do ,but on the other hand why are so many puzzled and say all too often,but I do all these things,exercise, eat right, don't smoke or drink... and they still can't ward them off.
I know for a fact more and more humans of all ages are infested with parasistes.
When I was a kid we all had pinworms and we all got well with Reeces , pin x what ever they used back then but what is so different today?
And I didn't recall ever having them but my mom told me the other day we all had them!!
I know also for a fact that in my own small town that some children at school had them crawling out their skin and babies had them sworming in their diapers.
Since my self awareness I have heard all kinds of incidents of people that are screaming in the ER with the parasites and they don't know what to do about it!
Scientist warned us about the global warming problems and the increase of bugs...it goes on and on so many theories. something is very different. i think it is a combination of things, water, food,lack of Iodine in soil that as a rule is suppose to help us fight the buggers off.
What do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)