CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remember folks...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
hope4myadrenals Views: 4,044
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,618,296

Re: Remember folks...

Vitamin C and B-5. We could take them in capsule form ... or, what about getting these vitamins in mega doses from juicing veggies and fruits.

Just got a juicer and started using it. I must admit, after drinking home-made veggie/fruit juice, I get a 2-3 hour window of time where I literally feel... "normal." And normal is wonderful! I feel like I was before I got AF. It's a breath of fresh air. So far I've been juicing spinach, broccoli, kale, celery, zucchini, carrots, and apple, going easy on the fruits.

Doing research on which veggies/fruits are highest in vitamin C and B-5. So far here are some that I've found are easy to juice... not a thorough list:

Vitamin C: Guava, kiwi, mango, papaya, pineapple, strawberries, amaranth leaves, bok choy, broccoli, kale, swiss chard. Vitamin B-5: Watermelon, broccoli, butternut squash, okra, parsnip, sweet potato (yes you can juice sweet potato).

The problem is of course the amount of time it takes to juice and clean up, and you have to drink the mixture right away before it looses the vitamins. Unfortunately or fortunately, I'm not able to work, so I spend most of my time in the kitchen juicing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)