CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remember folks...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
1amagico Views: 3,980
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,619,736

Re: Remember folks...

I became afflicted with severe adrenal fatigue 3 years ago. I had to quit my job, and I haven't even seen any of my friends in over a year because social interaction is just too draining.

I come from a naturalistic worldview, so I've been trying to heal myself using nutrition, herbs, etc. Herbal medicine CAN help, but it's much more complicated than "XXX is good for adrenal fatigue."

If you are going to try the herb route, I would recommend going to a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine. As Dr. Lam says, many of the herbs that can be beneficial for early-stage AF are absolutely horrendous for late-stage AF sufferers. This is an older post that explains why. //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1523181#i

I worked with an herbal doctor for about half a year, and it did help, but eventually it reached a plateau where I felt like it wasn't enough to get me over the hump.

As for the vitamin issue, I am all about going the natural route. I buy almost all my foods directly from farmers, all organic and grass-fed. I use whole-food supplements, which are essentially freeze-dried powders of various superfoods. I'm doing everything "perfectly," but I've only improved maybe 20-30% after 3 years.

Like Hveragerthi, I am against taking anything synthetic. HOWEVER, after trying the natural route and not getting the results I want, I am willing to trust Dr. Lam's recommendations. After all, he seems to be the only person who has had consistent results helping AF patients. And if it works, well that's all I care about!

Why can't we just heal ourselves using food and herbs? We SHOULD be able to! After all, AF is not a new disease. But perhaps due to our modern industrial environment, the AF sufferers of today have a harder time than the AF sufferers from 100 years ago.

I just started Dr. Lam's protocol a few days ago. IF it works, my only guess is that Dr. Lam figured out some sort of "shortcut." Perhaps his method essentially attacks the problem at the root, at the most basic level.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.017 sec, (2)